Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Young Women's Personal Progress Award

I'm old.  I'm 62.  I earned the Young Women Personal Progress award about 20 years ago when I served in Young Women.  When I was called to serve as the 1st counselor in Young Women now, I decided I would earn it again.  It helps me see what the girls are doing and helps me offer suggestions to the girls who are working on it.  The church recently announced that the program will be replaced at the end of 2019.  I plan to earn the medallion well before then.  If a young (or old) woman really, with integrity, achieves each of the goals in this book, it will bless their life as well as those around them.
This is the book that describes the goals and activities to be achieved.  It, along with my journal, are my frequent companions now.
This is a picture of the medallion I earned twenty years ago.
This is a picture of the medallion and how it looks now.  I hope to post a picture with me wearing one before too long!

1 comment:

Pam said...

You're awesome, Kay!