Wednesday, July 26, 2017

One Bite at a Time

I have spent many, many hours the last couple of weeks trying to catch up on this blog.  Just like eating the proverbial elephant, I took a small bite here, then a small bite there.  I would work on one post for awhile, then for sanity's sake, switch to another, then another.  Just like when you eat a Thanksgiving feast, it's nice to take a bite of turkey, then potatoes, then salad, then stuffing, etc,  It made the meal so much more delicious. It was a long meal, but eventually I wrote and rewrote and checked and edited over 30 posts.   I have the posts scheduled to post every day at 6:00am for the next month.  Some you may be interested in, others maybe not.  It has been a delicious journey. It truly has been a feast of Thanksgiving.   It has been so fun to look into faces that we miss and love and to have some perspective on experiences from the end of our mission.  I have laughed right out loud and cried with tears streaming down my face . . .and everything in between.  Then, what a joy to blog about what has happened since returning home and to see the good life we lead here and to feel the joy of family.  For me, this has been a delicious feast.  I hope you also find some enjoyment in this very large meal!  Bon appetit!



No comments: