Tuesday, April 18, 2017

I Had Better Not Quit My Day Job!

A few Sundays ago, the teacher passed around a packet of paper and told each of us to choose our favorite color.  I took pink, of course. 
She then asked us to draw a picture of our favorite thing on the other side.  So I drew a picture of Ken, of course. 
She then had us all show our drawings.  Everyone knew immediately who mine was, and, soon everyone was looking at mine.  I was pretty embarrassed.  I know, I'd better not give up my day job!  I never did find out what the point of this activity was.  That is pretty common that I don't know what is going on!  It is also pretty common that I become the center of attention.  Ken came home from his meetings later and said that everyone, including a member of the stake presidency (who attended Relief Society that day) informed him that his wife drew a picture of him. 
Pretty good, huh?
Side by side comparison

3 comments:

Michelle said...

This is pure awesomeness. 😂

Joan Morris said...

I think it is a pretty great rendition!

Pam said...

I love this!