Tuesday, September 1, 2015

My Favorite Things- Fresca

Here's one of those deep questions for you:  For the rest of your life you can only have one beverage besides water.  You can have all the water you want, and then all you want of  just one other beverage.  What would you choose?  I used to always say milk, but I think I may have swung to the dark side, and now I say Fresca. My reasoning is that I could meet dairy needs (I know, some argue there are no dairy needs) with yogurt and cheese, etc, so why not choose something low calorie and sweet and sour and refreshing and yummy.  Yes, I choose Fresca!  What would you choose?

Fresca- one of my favorite things!

In case you're interested in others of my favorite things, click here.

2 comments:

sara cardon said...

I love Fresca! Especially the flavored ones like black cherry and peach. Yum.

Kristen Mackrory said...

I like your reasoning! It is a refreshing drink.