Sunday, April 12, 2015

Sydney Young in the Young Ambassador Concert

Recently, the BYU Young Ambassadors came to St. George to perform their show. Sydney Young - my sister Pam's granddaughter-is the only freshman in the group.  It was so fun to go and watch her and to see her mom- my niece, Stacy and her family and, of course, Pam and Roger.  Sydney is so beautiful and talented and such a genuine and sweet girl . . . just like her mom.  Stacy has long been one of my heroes.  

Sydney's St. George fan club!
Pam recently had me to her home for a beautiful and delicious lunch.  It was fun to visit with her and enjoy a delicious shrimp salad.
These brief encounters with loved ones are the stuff that make up a good life.  I am grateful for family.

3 comments:

Joan Morris said...

How lucky you are! So fun that you and Pam live in the same town.

sara cardon said...

Looks fun! Sydney is gorgeous! Just like Stacy.:) I think all the younger girl cousins wanted to grow up to be just like her!

Pam said...

I am glad I got to see the Ambassadors with you and Syd and family got to talk to you and Ken after the show. Glad we could have lunch together and catch up a little. I'm happy to live close by my sister.