Friday, January 6, 2012

Prince Visit 2

Because Brian and Michelle flew in and out of Vegas, we got them at the first of their three week trip and then at the end. It was fun to have them here for a couple more days. We got lots of baby holding time,
And read stories from Grandma's vast collection.
We had a really fun time at one of our wonderful neighborhood parks.
This park has so many creative toys to play on. Everyone had a great time.
And in true Hinton tradition, Gabbi climbed the rock and "touched the sky."
I think Michelle and Brian had as much fun as Gabbi!
We watched "The Help" as they hadn't seen it yet. It's a well-done movie.
We played Marble Works. Gabbi LOVED that.
AND . . . Baby Jaron rolled over for the first time! He just got himself into a ball went from his back to his front. He was on a quilt in the kitchen, so he conked on the hardwood floor when he flipped. But later, he still tried again:
Thanks for the wonderful visits, Michelle and Brian! We love you!

4 comments:

sara cardon said...

Awwww, so fun! That park reminds me of one by our old house in Vegas. I bet they had a blast getting to see everyone and be out west for the holidays! Cute grandkids!

Michelle said...

Ohhh man. I miss you already! Thanks for a wonderful time. Thanks for saving "The Help" for me. I loved it. You always do an amazing job at recording things! Love you so much!

Kristen Mackrory said...

You got to see him roll over for the first time. Luuucky. There is something about being with gma and gpa that inspires those firsts! :)

Sarah said...

I need the address of that park for my next I-15 voyage. It looks like a blast! I too loved the Help movie. Usually movies based on books I've read leave me feeling unfulfilled and a little cheated. But the Help moovie was great. I loved it.