Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Favorite Things- My Camera!

It's been awhile since I've done a "my favorite things" post. I was stymied by the absence of my camera. I had to send it in for repairs to a place in Connecticut and it took a LONG time to get it back. It was still under warranty, so we didn't have to pay for the repairs, which was very nice. But I sure did miss my camera. I am certainly no expert photographer and probably never will be, but I love pictures and the memories they evoke. As is often the case, living without something makes you appreciate it more. My camera is definitely one of "my favorite things."

6 comments:

Blake said...

CONGRATS!!! That's great that you got your camera back! I'll bet you're way excited.

Pal & Hatty said...

I am so glad that you have it back! Happy photo shooting!

Ming said...

Congratulations! So nice to have it back.

Joan Morris said...

So happy you got your camera back.

Kristen Mackrory said...

HOORAY!!! I'm so glad that it is back. But probably not as happy as you are. :0) I look forward to more posts now!

Shonna said...

I love the new look of your blog!!! And I'm so glad you got your camera back.