Tuesday, May 11, 2010

We Be Cruisin!

Last week, we went on a cruise to Mexico. It was a celebration of Jared's graduation. We had a wonderful time. Our favorite activity:
Eating, We also enjoyed having our own "church" Which was interrupted by the arrival of a school of dolphins- literally hundreds of them- came to play with the boat!
We also enjoyed beautiful scenery,
A 22-mile ATV Tour on Stone Island (can you say AWESOME?),
Bird-
watching, Snorkeling, Shopping, Partying, Laughing, and having fun,
Getting closer,
And did I mention EATING? What a great week! Thanks Lu and Jar!!!!!
(I must have done something wrong- the left side of my collages aren't showing up. You can click on them to see them, then use back arrows to get back to the blog.)

7 comments:

triciathomas said...

Wow! I want to go on a cruise so bad now!!! Looks amazing!

Joan Morris said...

Looks like you had such a great time! How fun! Yum, that food looks so good! I can't wait to hear all the details.
Good luck in your big performance today :)

Jessica said...

What fun, I love cruises! And my favorite part about them is also the food!

Roger said...

What great photos! It looks so much fun! I just want to tell you again how much Roger and I enjoyed your program last night - the blend was gorgeous, I loved all of the novel instruments you used throughout and you had some beautiful new songs. It's a treat we look forward to every Christmas and Spring!

Michelle said...

Mmmmmm . . . that looks wonderful! I'm SO glad that you had a good time! You look gorgeous in all of those pictures of you all dressed up in your blue with Daddy. Those ATV's look like a blast, and how awesome to get to see Dolphins up close and personal! You blogged that quickly, too. Good work. It sounds like you did a fabulous job on your keynote concert, overcoming some last minute set-backs; you are amazing.

Sarah said...

How fun! It looks like an amazing cruise, especially the food! I'm happy you were able to see a school of dolphins during church. My church wasn't nearly that exciting today.

Kristen Mackrory said...

Mmm. I miss it! Wanna go again?