Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Top Ten

Tonight you get a double Whammy! Joan is here visiting, so this is OUR review. We went the rounds on the winner, well, top three( they are really close), but decided . . . .(drum roll, please)
1. Lee- Definitely most improved and a great performance tonight. A close . . .
2. Michael- Like Joan said, "How do you criticize that?" She's right. It was perfect, from the heart, gorgeous.
3. Crystal- Man, she's good. Would have been better without the backup singers.
4. Andrew- So much improved. I didn't see the performance from the Hollywood week they keep talking about (Joan said it was good), but this is by far the best I've seen him.
5. Casey- we both like Casey and his mad guitar. I wanted him to crescendo into the chorus more. Don't hold back; let 'er rip!
6. Katie- didn't love the Chain song on her( a little too serious), but she is good, you have to admit.
7. Aaron- Ah, sweet Aaron. He seemed nervous at first, but it got better.
8. Didi- Not her genre, but we still like her. She didn't sound great on all her tones, but they really should have given her some credit. The arrangement changed keys at least three times, and she was right there. That's tough stuff.
9. Siobhan- Dear, dear, stop the screaming. You can sing, so sing. This is the worst we've seen her. Joan doesn't think she's all that.
10. Tim- He's not bad. But probably time for him to go. So glad he's having fun. Like Joan said, he belongs in "High School Musical"

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I love your reviews. Keep 'em comin! And SO fun that Aunt Joan put in her opinions to this one, too! Your ratings are good for this week, but if I were to take all previous weeks into account I wouldn't rate them in that order . .. :)

sara cardon said...

I actually really like Siobahn-- definitely not her song last night, but overall she's my fav right now. I think Andrew was good too. What's happened to Didi? She has such a cute voice, but never seems to pick the right songs and just gets hammered and hammered... Don't like Tim! He's my pick to go.

James and Tricia Thomas said...

I love your reviews! It always confirms what I am thinking. I am not a Siobahn fan I just hate to look at her facial expressions when she sings... I know petty! I love Lee and big Mike. I am ready to say bye bye to Tim!

Kristen Mackrory said...

I loved the show last night! It was good! I really like Mike for the first time! He was my favorite. And Lee and Andrew. I really enjoyed Andrew last night. I like Katie's voice too.

A Farmers Wife said...

Yay! AI reviews are back. I love it! It's been tricky watching this season..it's been hit and miss. But I did get to watch most of last night. Can't wait for next week.