Friday, May 27, 2022

Clinique Happy Heart Perfume

 This is kind of a sweet story.  Several years ago, while we were on a cruise, Ken and I went into one of the lounges to hear a musical performance.  While we were waiting for it to start, I left to go to the restroom.  While I was gone, one of the cocktail waitresses walked by.  Ken was taken with her perfume.  When she walked by again, he was bold enough to stop her and ask her what scent she was wearing.  She told him it was Clinique Happy Heart.  He wrote it down.  I came back from the restroom, and he never mentioned a word of it to me.  When we got home, he went to Dillards to buy me some.  The clerk at Dillards showed it to him, but suggested he wait a couple of weeks as Clinique's free gift promotion was coming up.  So he did.  He went back a couple of weeks later and got me the perfume and free gifts.  He then surprised me with it.  I have three perfumes I really like.  This is one of them. I really do like the scent, but even more I like the thoughtful, sweet gift from my husband.  It is one of my favorite things.


Clinique Happy Heart Perfume

No comments: