Friday, October 22, 2021

SAS Athletic Shoes

 

I haven't owned a pair of athletic shoes for years.  Well, I guess that's not true.  I have owned some, but literally never wore them because they were not comfortable.  I love Zappos.com because you can order several pair of shoes, try them on in your home and send back any that don't fit.  Shipping both ways is free. And you have a full year to decide and send them back.
I felt a need for athletic shoes, so occasionally, over the years, would order several pair and try them, but ended up sending them all back.  None felt comfortable.
After discussion with my siblings with similar foot problems as mine, I decided I was going to order and order and order until I found some that worked.  Patty went to her podiatrist and he recommended certain brands.  On that list was SAS.  So, among others, I ordered several pair of those.  I ordered several, sent them back.  I ordered more, and sent them back.  After several attempts,  I finally found some that felt good!  I wore them around the house for several days before deciding these would work for me.  They were expensive, but I have been very happy with my purchase.  It feels like I am walking on pillows.  
I actually found two pair in that same shipment that felt good and fit right: Propet Travelbound Tracer and these, SAS Tour Mesh.  Though the Propets were much cheaper, I decided on the SAS.  I have been very happy.  I finally own some athletic shoes that I wear!
SAS shoes.  Some of my favorite things.

No comments: