Saturday, May 11, 2019

Making Room: How to Create Soul and Style in Your Home

Making Room: How to Create Soul and Style in Your HomeMaking Room: How to Create Soul and Style in Your Home by Lucy Bowman

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I really enjoyed reading this motivational book. It is way more than a declutter book or a decorating book. It can help you discover your own style and how to make your home a reflection of you and your values. It is about the home you create more than the house that holds your home. I think it would be especially inspiring to parents of young children.



View all my reviews

1 comment:

Joan Morris said...

I hadn't checked your blog for a while and can't believe all the posts I've missed. Thanks for all your reviews and recommendations. I love seeing what you are reading, watching, and buying ;)