Wednesday, April 25, 2018

The Handsome Man's Deluxe Cafe'

The Handsome Man's Deluxe Café (No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency, #15)The Handsome Man's Deluxe Café by Alexander McCall Smith

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


This book is the fifteenth in the No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency Series. I have read and enjoyed every one. With each book, Mma Ramostwe becomes more of a hero to me. She is surrounded by very flawed individuals, yet she sees their good and loves them. She just loves them. Ah, that the world were full of Mma Ramostwes! I admit this book lagged in the middle a bit, but, as always in this series, came to a very satisfying conclusion. I am sure I will read number 16 and 17 and . . . so on. Not today or tomorrow, but eventually I will buy the next one and read it. This series is kind of like comfort food to me- I don't want to "eat" it every day, but occasionally get a craving and nothing else quite hits the spot like Mma Ramostwe and her friends.



View all my reviews

No comments: