Sunday, November 19, 2017

William Gary is Born

Embarassingly behind on this blog.  Michelle and Brian's new baby was born on August 9th, 2017.  That's how far behind I am.  That week started a whirlwind of traveling and busyness.  When I do have spare minutes, I work on family history.  I am addicted.  Another story for another post.  Therefore, I have neglected this blog.  I will try to catch up over the next several weeks.  It will take awhile!  But really, this is the most important family history work I do.  I will try to do better.

Sweet baby William Gary was born.  He is sweet and precious and we are so glad he is here.  








4 comments:

Pal & Hatty said...

What a beautiful family! You make such a cute grandma,

Unknown said...

日本 鶴岡のボランティアセンターで一緒のこんのです。
お孫さん誕生おめでとうございます。
時々奥さんのブログと両方楽しみに見ています。

Kay Hinton said...

Arigatou gozaimasu! Anata wo koishiku shite imasu. Mina san ni yoroshiku wo tsutaete kudasai!

Michelle said...

Man, I come to your blog and I feel like a celebrity! 🤔😉