Thursday, November 7, 2013

My Favorite Things: Rubbermaid Food Storage Containers

We love these little rubbermaid food storage containers.  After we eat dinner, we divide the leftovers into them.  They are the perfect size for a little "t.v. dinner"  They have a vent in the lid that you can open and heat the meal in the microwave.  It works perfect for Ken to grab one out of the fridge in the morning to take to work for lunch.  He heats it and eats it right in the container.  I got them at Walmart.  This is the 27 oz. size.

We have one shelf in the fridge that is reserved for these little dinners.  When it starts to get empty, I know it's time to cook again!  
27 oz. plastic, microwavable food storage containers- one of my favorite things!
Click here to see more of my favorite things.

3 comments:

Pal & Hatty said...

What a great way to enjoy all your leftovers!

Michelle said...

So organized . . . that is a great idea!

Kristen Mackrory said...

That is perfect! I love that you take the time to divide them into serving sized portions and then you don't have to again later.