Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My Favorite Things- Tokyo Milk Perfume: Gin and Rosewater #12

A year and a half ago, Ken and I went to Lake Tahoe for a little getaway. I enjoyed looking through the little shops. I sprayed some perfume on in one of the shops, and then enjoyed the smell of the perfume so much the rest of the day, I felt compelled to go back the next day and buy some. I ran out a few months later and found it online and ordered some more. I'm just about out again, so it reminded me that it's one of my favorite things. I guess it's also on Oprah's favorite things list. There are lots of different scents, but I like this one: Gin and Rosewater. It's really different, but I really like it. The description of it is: A beautiful balance of citrus zest, rosewood, mimosa, and mandarin. Looking at the bottle makes me happy, too, as it has a picture of a rose on the backside of the front label that you see looking through the bottle. And for perfume, it's a pretty decent price. Because of a free shipping deal, I also ordered some of the soap and lip gloss(you know me, I can't resist a sweet pot of gloss,) which I also enjoyed. Tokyo Milk No. 12- one of my favorite things.

6 comments:

Pam said...

I wanna smell it! Looks so pretty! I'm always on the hunt for a scent that smells good on me - so many of them are too sweet, too heavy, too something. Glad you found a good one.

Shonna said...

Love it! It reminds me of the mosquito spray in Maine that we found that you bought for perfume because it smelled so good. Have any of that around still? ;)

Joan Morris said...

I love how you are so attracted to smells. I can just see you standing in that little Lake Tahoe shop smelling all the perfumes :)

Kristen Mackrory said...

Sounds interesting. I guess I will need to smell it next time we are together!

Michelle said...

Fun! Bring it to DC when you come this Spring . . I'm dying to smell it now!

sara cardon said...

Mmmmm! Sounds perfect!! I know we share a common love for "So Pink" the GAP scent, so I think I'd like your taste.