Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Proud Grandma

The other morning, Kristen called me on G-Chat with a surprise. Brielle read me the entire Dr. Seuss "Green Eggs and Ham." Every word. She's only in pre-school, but she read every single word. She did it with great expression, too. I knew she was sounding out words, but I had no idea she could read an entire book! She ran to get help from her mom on "they", I think it was, but other than that she read it entirely by herself. It was such a proud Grandma moment that I had to snap a picture and share it with you (even though that is me with uncombed hair in my nightgown!)

5 comments:

Shonna said...

She's a very smart girl! She's always loved learning.

Kristen Mackrory said...

That is the coolest picture! I love how it captures both people on the call. I'm glad you have your camera back!

Joan Morris said...

So cute! Go Brielle, that is awesome.

Michelle said...

Go Brielley! She is a cutie. I'm proud of her too.

Carina said...

That is so exciting! I am so impressed!