Wednesday, April 17, 2019

My Favorite Things- Bird Feeders

It's no secret that Ken loves birds.  Therefore, he loves his bird feeders that bring the birds right onto our deck.  He puts food out for them all winter.


I didn't get a good picture.  This thing is usually covered with birds of many species.




The sock feeder is also usually covered with birds.
Hummingbird feeder attached to our kitchen window
I'm not crazy about the seedfeeders on the deck.  They make such a MESS!  But I do love the hummingbird feeder on the window.  These little birds are beautiful.
Bird feeders, one of Ken's favorite things.

To view other of my favorite things, click here.

1 comment:

Pam said...

I think it is so cool how much Ken loves birds. Dad and Mom must be so pleased to have introduced him to them.