Friday, May 10, 2024

I Nailed It!

 


When we were at Kristen's house, Brielle really wanted to play Clue.  No wonder.  Brielle ALWAYS wins at Clue.  She's like her mother.  No one would ever want to play Clue with Kristen because she always won.  Well, now I guess Brielle always beats even Kristen.  So I was fresh meat.  I didn't know.  So I agreed to play.  But no one else would . . .except Lisi.  Lisi wanted to.  Lisi doesn't have a "clue" how to play, but you have to have three so we played.  Lisi was good at checking her cards to see if she had the things we asked for.  She loved that part.  When she would do it, her mom would come and check her and say, "Good job, Lisi."  She would proudly announce, "I nailed it!"
Well, on maybe Lisi's third or fourth turn, she went into a room.  She randomly declared it was Professor Plum with the lead pipe.  I couldn't help her.  Brielle couldn't help her.  Kristen ran over and checked.  What?  "Lisi, say you are ready to make your accusation.  I think it Professor Plum in the Study with the lead pipe."  Lisi did.  She then had her check the cards.  Sure enough!  Lisi nailed it!!!  It was so funny.  Yes, Lisi, you nailed it!

1 comment:

Pam said...

What a cutie! Made me laugh!