Saturday, July 25, 2026

Hinton Family Reunion 2026- Sunday

 We got up Sunday morning and went to church.  We then went to a park near Kristen's house and had our family pictures taken.  A cute neighbor of Kristen's came and took them.  I love the potato field behind us.

 

We then took indiviual pictures with grandkids back at home. But I don't think we got them all. Things were crazy making lunches and packing up cars to leave.

William

Gabbi

Gabbi

Oh this is William at breakfast.

Brian taught an excellent closing devotional.  Our sons-in-law are excellent teachers.


















Lisi

Brielle



el

Samuel



Jake

Kristen

Jake



Brielle



Audrey

Samuel

Lisi

Kristen


We all then went our separate ways.
This was what I would call a perfect reunion.  Every detail was perfect and thought-out.  It was spiritual, uplifting, bonding, and so fun.  We love our family!!  Thank you, Kristen and Jared, for the perfect reunion.































No comments: